Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Blog Entry #8

I think I mentioned at the beginning of the this course that I was really nervous going into a classroom. I was scared that I would get in there and be so confused how the whole operation went. Going throughout this class it has made me feel a lot more comfortable learning the background knowledge and the set up of a classroom. I have seen the connections between my learning and the classroom and that is what settles my fears of teaching in a classroom. 

During my interview with the teacher that I observed, I was glad that I was able to point out some of the things that I was able to learn. Along with all of this I like that I have the record of this blog to see the process of what I have learned, and my thoughts so I will be able to come back to this in the future and recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment